Friends of RiverFront have been bringing
fun, animation and beauty
to our RiverFront for 26 years!
Since our inaugural annual meeting in April, 1995, Friends of RiverFront has been bringing music, dancing, movies and beauty to Beloit’s Riverfront. The crown jewel of the riverfront is Riverside Park, located on the banks of the Rock River. The park buzzes with activity all through the year, but it really comes alive during summer when Friends of Riverfront programs kick into gear.
All the accomplishments of Friends of RiverFront over these 26 years has been made possible through a group of volunteers who share a passion for enhancing and celebrating community living along Beloit’s award-winning riverfront. We are committed to animating and sustaining our spaces along the Rock River.
Friends of RiverFront is able to exist not only because of generous sponsors and donors, but also because of wonderful community volunteers and partners. All of our events have a dedicated core group of volunteers who continue to help and support with our events.
If you would like to join us and support our efforts, please contact Friends of RiverFront at 608-362-0964
Friends of Riverfront programming:
- Rise and Shine! is our season opening event which features our Friends of RiverFront annual meeting and our official release of the season’s schedule!
- 6 Nights of Dancing under the stars at our Riverfront pavilion, Harry’s Place, during music-filled warm summer evenings.
- 9 Concerts featuring some of the hottest bands around!
- Movie on the Big Lawn an outdoor family movie experience under the stars.
- The Bloomin’ Bunch is our group of wonderful volunteers who do weekly planting, weeding and beautifying of the riverfront.
Friends of RiverFront events are designed to bring life to the RiverFront with programs that are unique and authentic and which help to create a sense of place and identity. We stage events that are fun, free and family-friendly and which make a wonderful first impression on visitors to Beloit.
Board Of Directors